Terms of conditions
1. Our offers are non-binding and subject to change. Errors, omissions and prior sale remain reserved. The offers are strictly confidential and intended solely for the offer recipient. The passing on to third parties, also to proxy or client of the prospective customer, is not permitted without our written approval. Infringements oblige payment of the agency fee.
2. A commission claim arises in principle, if the business success intended with the business is brought about. The contract must have come about through our agency or on the basis of our proof. The claim to commission also remains valid if the concluded contract expires by the occurrence of a dissolving condition or is rendered without object or due to a reservation of rescission or for any other reason. The commission claim is not affected by the conclusion of the contract at a later date or other conditions.
3. If the conclusion of the contract by economically or legally affiliated companies / persons / members of the beneficiary’s family is carried out, he still owes the agency commission.
4. The commission is due at the time of conclusion of the brokered or proven transaction. We are entitled to commission if, instead of the business offered by us, a substitute business comes about, which in its economic success takes the place of the originally intended business (eg rental / lease contract instead of purchase contract or vice versa, foreclosure, extension of insurance) Offer, in particular the granting of a right of first refusal).
5. The amount of the brokerage commission amounts to – with purchase or other acquirer contract as well as with acquisition in the context of a compulsory auction concerning undeveloped or cultivated real estates or real estate equal rights max. 5.95% of the total purchase price incl. The legal value added tax of 19%. – in the case of commercial leasing or renting 3 cold rents or rentals plus statutory value added tax of 19%. – in the case of land register secured right of first refusal, calculated from the value of the object, in addition to the normal commission 3,57% incl. the legal value added tax of 19%.
6. We reserve the right to become commissionable for the client as well.
7. No guarantee is given for the correctness and completeness of the business offer.
8. Should individual provisions be ineffective, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. The invalid provisions are to be replaced by valid ones that correspond or come as close as possible to the economic sense of the ineffective ones.
9. Place of fulfillment and jurisdiction is Berlin.
Right of Withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the date of the contract. To exercise your right of revocation, you must contact us (CASE a BERLINO GmbH, Maassenstr 10, 10777 Berlin,
Tel .: +49 (0) 30 219 65 141, Fax: +49 (0) 30 219 65 142, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract.
You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required.
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we will have all payments we receive from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from choosing a different type of delivery than the most favorable standard delivery we offer) to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notice of cancellation of this contract has been received by us.
For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees.
If you have requested that the services be commenced during the period of cancellation, you must pay us a reasonable amount equal to the proportion of services already provided by you at the time you inform us of the exercise of the right of withdrawal in respect of this contract Comparison with the total volume of services provided for in the contract.
If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.
CASE a BERLINO GmbH, Maaßenstr. 10, 10777 Berlin
Fax: +49 (0) 30 219 65 142
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*) / received on (*) ___________________ (*) / ____________________ (*)
– Name of the consumer (s) ______________________________________________________________________________________________
– Address of the consumer (s) ____________________________________________________________________________________________
– Signature of the consumer (s) (only on paper) __________________________________________________________________________
Place and date_______________________________________
(*) Delete as appropriate.