After signing the purchase deed, we will assist you with the following steps:
- The notary takes care of the inscription of the new owner at the local institutions as indicated in the deed (pre-registration of the buyer or the bank (in case of loan) at the land registry), property taxes and introduction of the new owner to the property management (if their approval is required).
- With each of the above mentioned steps completed, the notary sends the buyer an official document requesting to pay the purchase price.
- The seller confirms the notary that he has received the payment.
- The handover can take place as noted in the notarial deed (usually the day after the payment or at the first day of the following month).
- With the official handover, all responsabilities and rights regarding the apartment will pass to the new owner.
- The inscription in the land registry will be completed 2-3 months after the signing of the deed (procedures by the local institutions are quite slow).
We will be at your service during the whole process and will support you with any information you may need. Once the purchase is completed, we can take care of the administration and property management of your new apartment and if necessary: even of your relocation.